Sunday, May 3, 2009

iStockphoto Image in Use

When shooting photography for iStockphoto and seeing your images sell, you often wonder where you photos are being used.

I had yet to find out where any of mine were being used, mainly because my portfolio on iStockphoto is still very small (82 photos with 40 downloads) in comparison to those that have been shooting stock longer or on a more full-time basis.

I found my first photograph in use this weekend, thanks to an e-mail from iStockphoto Administration. I had to read it twice to make sure I read it correctly.

My photo of a Bald Eagle sitting on a stump, shown here, was used in a cover design that is being submitted as one of iStock's Designer Spotlight Entries.

Needless to say, I am walking on cloud nine over this at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment