Saturday, November 24, 2007

Kerby's Nursery


As most people know, some photographers are a little weird, but also very resourceful. If you don't believe that, just check out the Strobist web blog and see the things photographers come up with.

Well, on Black Friday, while the masses were swarming the malls and other retail stores the Brandon Photography Club made arrangements with Kerby's Nursery to allow us to use their business for our group macro shoot.

While I love Kerby's for their knowledge and great selection of landscape items they offer, they were even more gracious in letting us shoot there. We were told to move any of their displays around as we needed, use their hoses to wet down any of the plants, you name it and they were accommodating!

To see a few of the images I was able to get while there, please click here. While I am new to macro photography, I think I came away with a few keepers!